Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I still do review books, believe it or not.

I bet you're wondering why I haven't updated in so long, especially if you're part of the large group of people who viewed my blog all of the sudden earlier this evening. 

The answer is simple. Or at least that is what I would like to say, but in reality that is an outright lie. 

I have been so incredibly busy on one hand and trying to juggle my hobbies on the other, that I threw myself head first into a reading slump. 

No matter how hard I try I can't focus on any book I sit down to read. I can't review a book I can't read, and it's not fair to blame the authors for my frazzled and fried brain being unable to focus on any of their glorious words. 

So there it is, Chainsaw is stuck. 
I've been working on my own writing instead of reading, but as all readers and writers know, reading is like a vitamin to good writing, so even writing has been going slow. 
I won't even mention the junk that has been going on in off the internet land because it's just as if not more frustrating than a reading slump. 

Bear with me a while longer. I swear I have some book reviews coming! 

Happy Reading!
XOXOXO 

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment