Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blogging is hard.

People who are able to keep up with their blogs consistently while maintaining a job, hobbies, a social life and a family are my heroes.
(ie. Maggie Stiefvater)


I've decided to take on the adventure and challenge that is National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo. I'm sure you've been seeing it everywhere. Has it driven you nuts yet? No? Well the month is only half over. =]

November is also a very busy month for me without NaNoWriMo. Christmas is coming and so is Thanksgiving. I also have more hours at work because it's getting colder and more people want something fun to do inside where they can be warm. As a result, you get a Chainsaw that is running around to catch sales, and slinging pizzas at hungry birthday parties and then coming home and attempting to write 5,000 words in a single sitting. It's not the prettiest thing in the world.
I haven't touched a book, no, that's a lie, I haven't READ a book since I finished Blue Lily, Lily Blue earlier this month. Until now. Although I have a quadrillion (I'm really surprised spell check let that go) books I want to read, I also have a pile of books that I promised to review. Naturally the ones I made promises for need to be read first. So, I started Spartanica by Powers Molinar
(click it, it'll take you to the Goodreads page)


So far I am not disappointed.

I will continue to work my way through the ARCs I have and also the books I've been dying to read and trying to survive the holidays.

Read and be merry!

XOXO 


- Chainsaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment