Sunday, July 20, 2014

Writing Prompt

The Prompt - 

"Write a paragraph using these four words: Salivating, China, Rainbows, Tarmac."



 
Starting today I'll be trying to do a Daily Writing Prompt






The heat could been seen rising off the tarmac, creating a mirage like vapor that shimmered

 and cast the occasional illusion of rainbows. I wondered to myself how the tires of the planes 

and other vehicles that were bustling around didn't melt in such heat. Luckily for me, I was still in 

the airport, beside my sister, where the air was thankfully cool, as we waited for our flight to 

board. I turned to her as she began salivating over the candy shop just up the steps and nudged

 her. "Go. We don't know if we'll be able to find any of those sweets in China." I told her before I 

returned my gaze back to the large window.

No comments:

Post a Comment