Thursday, July 31, 2014

All the Bleh. Updates on my blehness.

I haven't been reading much lately, or updating on the Facebook page
(which you can find right here) ----->  Confessions of a Bookworm either. I have been spending shamefully copious amounts of time on Twitter though. The one thing I swore to myself I'd never do.
I've also been trying really hard to work on my novel, but for some reason I just can't seem to piece the story together no matter how many good ideas I get. It always seems to be missing something. SO! I'm going to try something a little bit different for August. I'm going to spend more time reading and less time trying to force ideas to come.Writing is my passion and I really don't want it to become stressful.


Also probably here in August, we're looking to move! So there is a good chance I'll only be able to post by phone for a while during all that. We still have to figure that situation out. It's also summer vacation here as well, so I have my daughter home full time and she certainly is a handful! I never thought I'd be the mother who couldn't wait for school to start, but here I am and  I cannot wait for school to start.
I am still reading The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan and sadly.. I feel like I'm losing interest in the series. It may be because of the fact that reading from Percy's point of view without it being in first person is throwing me off a little bit. It could also be the fact that I know everything will probably turn out okay.

So yeah, that's my short little update for you guys about why I'm MIA so much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment